Just twelve of the gazillion reasons to fall in love with Edinburgh during the beauty and chaos of the Fringe festival, compiled over the month on Twitter…
1. The friendly and welcoming new people that you meet every single day
2. Signs like this one:
3. The novelty of using a knife and fork and sitting at a table to eat!
4. Singing along to B*witched and High School musical in the Tron at 1am
5. Patisserie Valerie at midnight for a birthday treat!
6. Casually walking down the Grassmarket to the sound of bagpipes and fireworks
7. The meadows on a beautiful sunny day
8. Walking to the end of your road to be greeted by a circus tent (Kudos to the incredible Nofit State!)
9. Having to double take when seeing this… (The best thing I’ve ever seen)
10. Being able to play the ‘costume or real clothes’ game at every opportunity
11. Any show on the party bus (Courtesy of The Three Sisters, Cowgate)
12. All of the food places. All of them.